Friday, November 19, 2010

A New Pill Surfaces for the MS Patient

Recently, I reviewed an article that wrote about a new pill that will be on the market shortly to be used instead of using the injection process that so many MS patients are assigned. I was very interested. This seemed interesting. Why? I have been using the injection process for almost ten years. They claim that there are eight injectionable areas on the body that I can inject. However, I am limited to two areas as the other areas beak out in open wounds. So as you can see, the pill seems to be a great alternative.

Well, I continued to read the side effects that one could possibly have from taking this miraculous pill. I was shocked! Some of the side effects seemed routine, but alas, two people have gained the HIV virus from this pill. What is this? First MS, then HIV! That seems a little too much to handle!

I was looking forward to taking this tablet but the side effect, although minimum, is too much of a risk for me. Now I am resigned to the fact that I have to keep taking the injections if I am to stay semi-healthy. Keeping in mind that there are only two areas on my miserable body that I can inject; both right and left butt. They have become somewhat discolored from the needle, however, it's much better than being worried that I may also develop the HIV virus from taking this new pill

No comments:

Post a Comment